"Start Developing in Siemplify" Guides

ShakedTalShakedTal Community Team
edited December 2020 in Siemplify Documentation

For those of you who never developed in Siemplify IDE and want to create your own Custom Integration with the same structure as Siemplify Commercial Integrations, we created a "Start Developing in Siemplify" Guide that will help you get started. Once you develop your own integrations you can also publish them for the community to use in Siemplify Marketplace.

You can access the guide through Siemplify Platform in the IDE module ➡️ SDK icon (in the IDE top bar) or in the following link.

The "Start Developing in Siemplify" guide includes the following How to's:

1 - Siemplify Integration Marketplace - includes an explanation on the Siemplify Marketplace and how to configure an integration. You can access the doc in the following link.

2 - My First Integration - learn how to create your first integration including the creation of a ping action to test connectivity with the product you have chosen to integrate with and the configuration of the integration settings. You can access the doc in the following link.

3 - My First Action - learn how to create your first action in Siemplify IDE including the definition of the action parameters, adding a Json example and testing your action in the Testing tab. You can access the doc in the following link.

4 - My First Connector - learn how to develop your first Connector that will ingest raw data into your Siemplify environment and translate it into alerts presented in your case queue. You can access the doc in the following link.

5 - My First Automation - learn how to create your first automation (playbook) using the actions you created in your integration. You can access the doc in the following link.

6 - How to publish your first Integration - learn how to publish your first integration using the new "Publish Integration" feature. You can access the doc in the following link.

7 - Siemplify Best Practices - we created a best practices doc for you to make sure that your integration is ready to publish in the Siemplify official marketplace. You can access the doc in the following link.

Looking forward to see the great integrations that will be published by the community🏆️

Tagged:

Comments