Toast of the Town- Joseph Ojebode

Toast of the Town- Joseph Ojebode

1. What makes you excited about going to work every day?

The fascinating part for me is that everyday is not a routine job which can make you bored. Each day has a different task or challenge which activates the multitasking capability of my brain. I could take a break off the screen doing something else but my brain is still actively devising the best approach to solve a problem.

2. If you could change one thing about security operations with a snap of your finger, what would it be?

One of the prominent challenges facing security operations is the overwhelming volume of security alerts which might include some True Positives among numerous False Positives. Consequently, If I could change one thing about security operations effortlessly, I would decrease the volume of False Positives security alerts generated by logical controls to allow security analysts to focus mostly on the True Positives.

3. Which security content do you like sharing with others or appreciate that is shared with you?

News on the latest cyber attacks and the attack vectors and vulnerabilities leveraged to accomplish the attacks.

4. Tell us your work philosophy in 10 words or less.

Passion equals drive, drive equals determination, enough determination equals success.

5. What’s your favorite thing to operate (other than security) and why?

I love playing challenging video games during my leisure as it stimulates my brain and makes me devise strategies on winning or completing a mission.